Name:
Location: Bay Area by way of the 619, United States

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Guys, how has martial arts changed your life?

I am asking this question in all seriousness. I don't want you to say something truly visionary(insert sarcasm) like" I am more confident. I am more coordinated. I am more flexible." The third is self-explanatory, but what about the first two? Can you really give specific instances where your martial arts training has helped you to live a better and productive life? If not, have you ever asked yourself why you can't? For one reason or another, we all joined martial arts to help facilitate some type of life change. If you cannot say that your particular life change has either happenned, or is happening, you might want to re-examine your goals.

I hate to sound all holier than thou, because I don't mean to be. I just want you to have a real look at why you joined martial arts. Martial arts can be such an amazing thing, I would hate for someone to miss out on all that you can gain from it. That is all. Keep training, and keep your eyes on the prize. Your life can only get better my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home