Name:
Location: Bay Area by way of the 619, United States

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

If I can quote Calvin and Hobbes..

The days are just packed. I dont know what is going on in the blogiverse, but things are picking up. I have gotten some really deep perspectives on my blogs. Then there are the other ones. They are the ones that telling me that I suck, and that I dont know what I am talking about. After all my years in this game, I cannot remember one time that martial artists have always agreed about stuff. From Musashi to Chaka to Kano to Bruce Lee to Royce Gracie to Eddie Bravo, the innovators and the "heretics" always take a beating. Do I care at all? Nope! Not at all. If anything else I say, bring it on. Let's get it ALL out in the open and see where life takes us. I will see you all next blog.....with my gi on. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home