Name:
Location: Bay Area by way of the 619, United States

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I did it folks

Yep,
As of yesterday, the Thomas Martial Arts & Fitness Academy is officially open. I am relieved that it has begun, and nervous and excited at the same time. For all of you self-employed folks and entrepeneurs out there, you have all of my love and respect. I am going to try to keep you all updated, but I cannot promise that I will always have the time. But I do love you all. And Tracey if you are reading this, contact me soon. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, I knew you would do it. Too bad I was not able to see you make this acomplishment. Don't forget the little people (wink, wink)

Regards,

The one and only
People's Champion Sidekick

P.S. Remember if ya ain't cheating ya ain't trying hard enough.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home