Name:
Location: Bay Area by way of the 619, United States

Sunday, May 01, 2005

For all of you Black Belts out there...

How long did it take you to get your rank? I am always curious as to how much study went into your achievement. Forgive me, if you cannot hear the sarcasm, but it is there. I have just seen another couple of kids, with the "skills" of rank amatuers about to test for their Black Belt. When I saw that their total combined age was about 16, I almost cried. When I saw that their skills were along the level of a 6 month practitioner, I almost pooped myself. Wake up folks, how long is this going to be allowed to happen. Children are not ready for Black Belts. WAKE UP!!!!!! *Anthony snorts with disgust and walks away from the screen*

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

five years of training in kyokushin under sensei rex earned me the rank of ni-kyu. i have eight years studying goju ryu and still no black belt (also ni-kyu). but i feel that i have earned my rank and still dream of the day when i can attain shodan rank.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home