Name:
Location: Bay Area by way of the 619, United States

Friday, September 23, 2005

Mental martial arts

Folks,
Relax, I am not going to get all zen about the mental aspects of martial arts. You have likely read enough about that. But I am talking about in the practical sense, what martial arts can offer. Example, right now, at this moment, My shoulders are aching, my joints are all crackling. I have not slept in 4 nights. I am struggling with my business and I have been in an argument with someone that I dearly love. How badly does that suck? A LOT. But you know what? That is what mental discipline is all about. I can deal. Later people!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howlin' Hurricane Rita
Although Rita has weakened in recent hours, it still poses considerable danger. Here's a roundup of the latest news, from journalists and bloggers.
Hey just surfing in , you really have a great site. I just put up my first blog dedicated to Pacemaker Recall. Come check out my Pacemaker Recall blog. Its Thanks!

2:27 PM  
Blogger DethStryque said...

When you have a special talent for staying broke such as yours truly does,the mental martial arts are CRITICAL.It's great that I read this blog at the time in my life that I'm reading it,man...and I both applaud and commend you for having the insight and courage to share this with us.Keep it goin,dawg...

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home