Name:
Location: Bay Area by way of the 619, United States

Monday, February 05, 2007

Man, I am going to have to gloat a little

Folks,

I just watched UFC 67. I really think that I should sell my services as a smarty pants know-it-all. Travis Lutter was scheduled to fight Anderson Silva for the MiddleWeight title. Even 171-185 pounds if I am not mistaken. But Lutter cuts down from over 200 pounds to "make weight." What happens? Travis could not make it down to 185. That means that by Athletic Comission rules, it could not be a title fight. HAHAHAHAHA! This man blew the opportunity of a lifetime, merely because he could not cheat correctly.

Forget the damage that weight cutting can do to your kidneys and brain. Forget that it can quickly sabatoge all of the cardio training that you put in. Fact is that he didnt make weight. I know a lot of folks could make dehydration as an excuse as to why he got beat up by Anderson Silva, but here are the facts. He cheated to make weight. He couldnt do it. And then a regular sized Silva beat Lutter up like spit on Silva's mother. Heart and skill wins the big one over the bigger, highly hyped cheater. Man, I am going to love this. I almost hate to do it but..... I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home