Name:
Location: Bay Area by way of the 619, United States

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The cost of my virtue

Folks,
I am writing this blog with a heavy heart. See, at my school I dont teach children younger than 9 years old. I dont disrespect people that do, but I dont. So after spending $900 dollars, yes 900 on advertising recently, I have observed the following: It sucks to spend $900 dollars. Second I think that only people with little kids read the ad, even though it has the age limits on it. Lastly, I have had to turn down 3 $600 contracts in the last 3 days. My bottom lip trembles as I write this. IF you area new business owner, you are probably poor like I am :). If not, then God bless ya, I am impressed. But despite my pathetic financial situation, I did not bend merely for the profits to be made. Anyhow folks, I am going to go cry myself to sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger DethStryque said...

See,you're a better man than me,lol!! I woulda said:"Well,I'll train ya just this once or twice or thrice...but NO MORE!! Oh,you have friends who have 6 year old munchkins and are happy to sign this here $600 contract? How many friends..?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home