Name:
Location: Bay Area by way of the 619, United States

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Training with a plan

Guys,
I just wanted to add 2 more of my cents ya know? I have been on a recent tear as far as my training goes. I have been a lot more focused. And you know what? It feels really good. The amazing judo player Rhadi Ferguson says that most people are "workout vagabonds." That means they go to the gym, work out with whatever they have there, and then go home.

I have been shown the light. EVERY time you go to the gym, you should have an agenda. I dont mean, "work chest and triceps." I mean have a specific focus that your workout will satisfy. That will help you workout more, and feel more satisfied. So now, instead of saying, " I am going to burn out my triceps." Say, "When I push my limits, it will improve my backfist." Or " every time I do these rows, it helps me improve my punching power." It helps folks, it really does. I am so sore right now, I am crying like a girl scout as I type. Thanks Rhadi....I think

1 Comments:

Blogger DethStryque said...

Amen and allat there,bruh! I'm down with Rhadi--thanx to you--and I have LONG had a specific purpose in EACH TRAINING SESSION.It's an incredible feeling to KNOW that you improve every single day in the areas that matter most to you!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home