Name:
Location: Bay Area by way of the 619, United States

Sunday, October 09, 2005

I stand corrected

Guys,
I think I may have to make my first retraction. I know, I know, even a man as handsome (and modest) as myself can overlook some things from time to time. While this is not a full blown retraction, it is close enough. Anyhow, if you read my earlier post, I have stated that the skill of board-breaking is about as useless as an ejection seat on a helicopter.

But one of the readers commented on that particular post and made a good point. Honorable mention to James for speaking out on this one. I have always said that board-breaking involves a lot more chicanery and hoopla than actual practical skill. But James mentioned that breaking boards is not only about ecological waste. He said that it is a way to condition the knuckles so that they are prepared to strike someone's face full force. See, a lot of people have not sufficiently conditioned themselves to strike the face without gloves. So board breaking is used in some schools to acclimate the hands to such impact. That makes a lot of sense to me.

So excuse me folks, I have to go to the market and buy some sour cream. It helps this extra big serving of crow go down easier.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggers share quake impressions
"The first thought that came to my mind was that someone is bulldozing our house," wrote a blogger ... The powerful earthquake that ripped through Pakistan, Afghanistan and India on Saturday morning measured 7,6 on the Richter scale.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm
definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a

breast enhancement pill sweedish
site. It pretty
much covers breast enhancement pill sweedish related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

This site provides you with #1 quality
breasts enhancement pills.
"Have larger, rounder, more perfect breasts
in as little as 30 days!"
Thousands of success stories worldwide
"Finally get the attention that you deserve"
Increase your breasts in 30-90 days or less!
You'll turn heads every time you walk into a
room. We guarantee your breast size will
increase or your money back.

Miracle Breast Gain Plus is an all natural herbal
supplement formulated to naturally increase
the size, shape and firmness of women's
breasts. It is specially manufactured with
over thirteen unique herbs to assist in the
development and natural growth of a woman's
breasts. Miracle Breast Gain Plus offers a non-
surgical solution to attaining fuller,
bigger, firmer breasts with the help of a
balanced combination of safe, all-natural
ingredients.
Now Offers !!
Get 2 Free Bottles
When ordering our Maximum Gains Product!!
100% Money Back Guarantee
Over 80,000 Successful Cases Worldwide
"Finally get the attention that you deserve"

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home