Name:
Location: Bay Area by way of the 619, United States

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sometimes it is good to suck

Folks,


I am glad to say that I suck. Not at everything. But regarding certain things. I recently began to take a Bikram yoga class. And ummm, I sucked at it. Maybe not as much as some beginners. but I sucked. It is a good experience to suck sometimes. It reminds us that we dont know everything. I can play footbal, basketball, tennis, baseball, and even water polo. But the fact remains that I suck at yoga. Not forever, just for now. I wont quit until I can do the splits again. And I will likely continue after that. Man, I have been humbled in a hot room of sweaty women who couldnt punch to save their lives. I think that I am hooked :) Phase one complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home